Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Coal Mountain Resort - Argao, Cebu

Coal Mountain Resort is situated in Argao, Cebu. As far as I know, it is  named "Coal" because this area has been the source of Coal Rock. They also have the tunnels (man-made) as they dig deeper into the mountain to gather some coal. But this information is just a rumor. I haven't confirmed it with the establishment.


Their Swimming pool is from Fresh Water from the mountain so expect that the water is cold. The place offers a nice view of the mountains of Argao, expect a calm and peaceful environment. Getting refreshed and hide from the busy world to this Coal Mountain Resort.

Updates:

It has been years already since I last visited this Solemn Place and I don't know if they have upgraded their facilities and renovated. I hope Coal Mountain Resort is still up and running and I haven't heard any news from the locals regarding their facilities. 

Before, you need to ride a Habal-habal (motorcycle for hire) in order to get there. The road is too narrow and rocky. I doubt 4-wheel cars can get there that time. However, that was before, I am sure, they have cemented the road already.

Looking forward to get back there.

Click For more Pictures



Rooms

Coal tunnel

  
Snake






the hanging bridge




Seja o primeiro a comentar

Cebu City Photos ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO